We’re constantly impressed by how fast apple started to approve apps in the appstore. For the first version of fiddme it took them less than 48 hours, for version 1.2 it took them less than 2 hours, 111 minutes to be exact.
One thing that we do like about that experience is that apple doesn’t announce they improved the process they just do it.
This version is mainly a stability push. We’ve been listening to feedback and tried to address the issues.
Here are some of the new features in this version:
- The application now works in complete offline mode.
- Application works much faster and navigation is super fast.
- Place categories – when adding a place manually you can now choose a category for that place.
- Places map – you can now see the places on a map.
- Starting a new bite from a place – you can now add a bite when browsing a place without the need to choose it again in the new Bite screen.
- Behind the scenes tweaks that will allow us to release more features in the coming weeks.
- When following a user from a list the list jumps to the top.
- When there is a network outage the application logs off.If the username contains a space the registration fails.
- Better search experience.
- minor fixes that were reported by users.
Another update that we did yesturday came as a request from Dana Dumai:
We just love to hear you tell us what you need so 2 hours later she got what she wanted: